ezeep refers to printers that are configured on a computer running the ezeep Connector for Print Server as network printers. The difference to local printers is that network printers can be used by many users. Assuming you have at least one Connector for Print Server installed and linked to your ezeep organization, assigning printers to users is done with just a few clicks.
- Log in to the ezeep admin portal at https://app.ezeep.com with your ezeep admin credentials and select “Network Printers” from the menu on the left.
- Select the printer(s) you would like to assign to users
- Click on the “Assignments” tab on the right side of the page
- Click on the + symbol next to Groups. Your Azure AD security groups will be listed.
- Select one or several groups.
- Click on “ADD GROUPS” at the bottom of the page.
All members of the selected groups will be allowed to print to the selected printer(s).