Normally, users enter their Azure AD credentials only once in the ezeep Print App. If they need to change the credentials, they can do so by following these steps.
- Login to the machine running the ezeep Print App as the user who wants to change Azure AD credentials.
- Open a command prompt by going to the Windows search bar and typing “cmd”
- Change into the folder of the ezeep Print App. The standard folder is is: c:\program files\ezeep Print App\. The command therefore is: cd “c:\program files\ezeep Print App”
- Run ez.login.win.exe -o to remove the user credentials that currently stored for this user
- Run ez.login.win.exe to be prompted via the default web browser to enter new Azure AD credentials.
- Close the web browser when you see the message “Login Successful. You can close this window / tab now.”