The ezeep Connector is required to allow users to print to their own, locally configured printers while working on a remote machine that is running the ezeep Print App. To install it, follow the steps below or watch this short video.
- Download the installer package for the ezeep Connector from here https://ezeep.com/products/ezeep/wvd/ezeepConnector.dmg.
- Copy it to the Mac on which you want to install it and run it.
- Follow the prompts until you are being offered to “Save Print File Installer…”
- Click on “Save Print File Installer…” and choose a folder to save the file into. From the Finder, go to that folder and run “Print File Installer.pkg”.
- After the installation has been completed, click on the ezeep Connector icon in your menu bar at the top of your screen and select “Log in…”
- Your default browser will open and ask you to provide your user credentials for ezeep.
After the installation, the ezeep Connector is configured to start automatically when a user logs in.