The ezeep Connector is required to allow users to print to their own, locally configured printers while working on a remote machine that is running the ezeep Print App. To install it, follow the steps below.
- Download the installer package for the ezeep Connector from here: https://ezeep.com/products/ezeep/wvd/ezeepConnector.exe
- Copy it to the PC you on which you want to install and run it.
- Follow the prompts of the installer. After clicking on “Finish” on the last page, the installation is completed and the user authentication starts.
- The default web browser will open the Microsoft sign-in page. Enter your Azure AD user credentials.
- Close your web browser when you see the message “Login Successful. You can close this window / tab now.”
After the installation, the ezeep Connector is configured to start automatically when a user logs in. Should no valid authentication to the ezeep Cloud exist, it will open the default web browser again and ask the user to log in with their Azure user credentials.
For automatic deployment of the ezeep Connector you can extract an msi installer by using this command: ezeepConnector.exe /e. When deploying, make sure you install the ezeep Connector in the context of the user accounts.