The ezeep Print App creates the printer queues which users can access from within their applications. It, therefore, must be installed on a Windows Virtual Desktop instance that hosts these applications. The installation must be done with local administrator privileges.
- Log in to your Windows Virtual Desktop instance as an administrator.
- Download the ezeep Print App installer from here
- Copy it to your Windows Virtual Desktop instance and run it.
- After selecting your preferred language, simply follow the prompts.
- In the final step, you will be asked to reboot your WVD instance.
Any user starting a Windows Virtual Desktop session for the first time after the installation will see their default browser open the Microsoft login page. By providing their Azure AD user credentials they will authenticate themselves.