ezeep runs industry standard security measures for its infrastructure and software as well as security features around document confidentiality for administrators and users.
Cloud-Managed Printing with ezeep is secure. Files sent to our server are sent over an encrypted connection. Files are deleted from our server as soon as a printout is successful. Nobody in ezeep’s office can access or see files printed via ezeep’s cloud. All files are sent over https, which means the communication is encrypted from an end user’s computer or mobile device to the server, and from the server to the client.
- As a certified member of the Privacy Shield initiative between the United States and the European Union, we are committed to protecting our users’ information.
- All client-server communication relies on TLS encryption
- End user authentication via SAML or ezeep user accounts
- Files are deleted immediately after they have been printed
- Files are only processed for printing and cannot be viewed by anyone at any time
- A fully PCI compliant payment system
- Secure printing feature Print Later
- Peace of mind as we apply strict rules and best practice around all software development and distribution related to security and manage internal network security closely
- The services offer additional document security with hold-release printing systems or on-demand print release without hardware requirements