2. Connect Printers
You have the following options to connect printers to ezeep Blue:
- Install the ezeep Connector, which is available for download after signing up, on a Windows PC or Windows Server (macOS coming soon). Make sure you have already installed your printers on the Windows PC/Server where you want to install the ezeep Connector. Your printer manufacturer should provide you with instructions on how to do this. A guide on installing the Connector is also in our Knowledge Base
- Use our mobile apps, which let you print to all printers in the same WiFi network automatically, as well as an ezeep-managed printers assigned to the user.
- Plug in an ezeep Hub to detect all printers in the same network. This is ideal for MacOS / ChromeOS admins or to avoid the need for an always-on PC / server on which the ezeep Connector software would otherwise run.
- Use a printer with an integrated ezeep Connector.
- Use a thin client with an integrated ezeep Connector.
Want to know if your printer is supported? Download the ezeep Connector to a device and all printers installed on it will work. The ezeep Hub and our mobile apps use one of around 6,000 printer drivers in the cloud. Try a similar driver (e.g. Epson XP 4100 instead of Epson XP 355) if you don’t see your model or ask us to add it to the driver pool.