Google Cloud Print discontinued its service on December 31, 2020. Devices and applications are no longer able to access Google’s printing service. Companies, organizations, and educational institutions need to quickly look for a suitable cloud printing alternative.
With ezeep Blue, the changeover can run smoothly. The cloud-based printing solution not only replaces Google Cloud Print but also offers many additional features for managed enterprise cloud printing.
This whitepaper shows how easily and sustainably you can replace Google Cloud Print with ezeep.
- Why ezeep is the best alternative to Google Cloud Print
- ezeep’s new cloud printing platform: ezeep Blue
- ezeep Hub vs. Windows Connector
- Mobile printing & Chrome printing
- Automated print workflows thanks to the ezeep print API and Zapier integration