Technological progress makes our lives easier and simplifies our everyday life. In the past, to print was a tricky task that required a direct connection between your printer and computer, and email printing from your iPhone and iPad was still unthinkable. If you wanted to print something from your iOS device, you had to first send the content to the computer connected to your printer.
Whether you need an emergency backup, your email, or other paper documents, all you need today is an iPhone, iPad (or another iOS device), and a printer on the same Wi-Fi network, and you can print emails and attachments. Below, we’ll show you in a few steps how to connect your iPhone to your printer and print emails from an iPhone or iPad.
If you want to print an email from an iPhone or iPad from the Mail app, you only need to know where exactly to tap. Also, your printer must support AirPrint and be connected to the same WiFi network as your AirPrint compatible printer.
1) Open the email you want to print from your iPhone or iPad.
2) Tap the small arrow in the bottom right corner of your screen.
3) Scroll down the menu and tap Print.
4) Select the printer you want to use.
5) Adjust the settings, if necessary, then tap Print in the top right corner.
If you want to print PDF attachments from the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad, follow the same pattern, except open the attachment instead of just the email.
If you can’t find your printer because you do not have an AirPrint compatible printer, download the free ezeep Blue printer app. There are no long setup steps on how to connect your iPhone to your printer – with this app, all the printers on the same network as your iPhone or iPad will be ready for use right away.
How to Connect Your iPad or iPhone To Your Printer with ezeep Blue
1) Download the ezeep Blue printer app and create a free account.
2) Open the email in the Mail app, or whatever document you wish to print from your iPhone or iPad.
3) Tap on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of your screen.
4) Scroll down the menu and tap Print.
5) Zoom in on the print preview with two fingers and tap the share icon in the upper right corner.
6) Select the ezeep app and follow the workflow.
Check the preview and click Print. Your email will now print from your iPhone or iPad.
With the help of an automated Zapier workflow, email inboxes from Outlook and Gmail can be easily linked to ezeep, and you can print your emails from your iPhone or iPad even easier without manually intervening. For example, you can set ezeep to automatically print every time a new email lands in your inbox or when you receive a new attachment. Find out more about how to set up Zapier and ezeep here! This makes iPhone Mail printing even more efficient.
Are your emails confidential? Then consider using the AnyPrinter from ezeep to print emails from iPhones and iPads. When you use this printer, the print job is stored in a virtual queue.
The print job is released to the printer when you come to the device and authenticate yourself. You start printing either by scanning the printer’s QR code with your mobile device or by using your NFC card with the ezeep release station.
Free and Easy Printing for all Devices.
✓ ezeep Blue is completely free for up to 10 different users.
✓ All you need to do is register
✓ Check out our paid plans to access more powerful features