Managing all ezeep Hubs from the Admin Portal
Cloud Management of ezeep Hubs makes the ezeep Blue cloud-managed printing solution even better. Cloud management of ezeep Hubs is perfect for busy IT teams that want to remotely set up and manage their Hubs on any network in the world – even for home office, segmented or zero trust networks.
Once a Hub has been plugged into a local network, it will automatically become available to a cloud-hosted device pool. From the Admin Portal, IT can then enter the MAC address of their Hubs and claim them for their organization. The Hub then auto-discovers all the printers on that network, so admins can complete the setup for printers, users and groups from the Portal.
Cloud Management works with all ezeep Hubs, as well as ThinPrint Hubs and Release Stations. ezeep Hubs are the perfect replacement for expensive and management-intensive Print Servers. The ability to remotely configure and manage Hubs makes ezeep Blue an unbeatable solution for managing your print infrastructure from the cloud.
- Manage and configure all your Hubs from a central web portal
- No need to be in the same network as the ezeep Hub to configure
- No need to share ezeep Hub passwords with local teams for configuration
- No need for local teams to help with configuration – genuine plug-and-play for home offices, branches or wherever a Hub is used
- Works with ezeep and ThinPrint Hubs, as well as Release Stations