Users still require their work to be printed to one of the 650 million printers deployed across the globe. Preferably a printer they want to use. And despite being empowered by WVD to work anywhere in the world on a virtual desktop, the challenge of integrating printers with virtual hardware in virtualized data centers remains frustratingly high.
Using IGEL OS and ezeep is a unique opportunity, however, to “deploy and enjoy” an endpoint with perfect printing. Printing that is consistently available, where and when the user needs it.
Watch our on-demand web session
As part of our presence at the IGEL Disrupt Unite event, Henning Volkmer, CEO & President at ThinPrint Inc., discussed EUC printing needs within this web session.
- Discover how printing can be a simple, secure, and cost-effective service for those who need to use it
- Understand how printing in the WVD context operates
- Know what to look out for when printing is part of your project
- Learn about ezeep’s integration into IGEL OS
- See how ezeep can help you move forward with your next WVD project
Don’t miss it! Get access to our free on-demand web session now.