ezeep was present at the IGEL Disrupt Unite event! A day devoted entirely to sharing the latest cloud workspace innovations and thought leadership.
We are pleased that the first projects have already arisen at and after the DISRUPT Unite and we are looking forward to working with further interested customers who also want to benefit from the IGEL and ezeep cooperation.
ezeep was on site with a virtual booth in the exhibitor hall and an exclusive session by Henning Volkmer CEO & President at ThinPrint Inc. to discuss your EUC printing needs:
Deploy and Enjoy – How to Plan for Printing in IGEL Projects
Users still require their work to be printed to one of the 650 million printers deployed across the globe. Preferably a printer they want to use. And despite being empowered by WVD to work anywhere in the world on a virtual desktop, the challenge of integrating printers with virtual hardware in virtualized data centers remains frustratingly high.
Using IGEL OS and ezeep is a unique opportunity, however, to “deploy and enjoy” an endpoint with perfect printing. Printing that is consistently available, where and when the user needs it.
After this session, you will:
- Discover how printing can be a simple, secure, and cost-effective service for those who need to use it
- Understand how printing in the WVD context operates
- Know what to look out for when printing is part of your project
- Learn about ezeep’s integration into IGEL OS
- See how ezeep can help you move forward with your next WVD project
If you missed the session, you can check it out here: