ezeep is the only print management service that lets organizations centrally manage their entire print infrastructure from the cloud. It’s eliminating the need for a range of disparate products, reducing overall operating and printing costs, and increasing employee and IT productivity.
ezeep’s Cloud-Managed Printing centralizes printer driver installation onto a single administrative server, minimizing the IT complications that arise from the numerous drivers on numerous machines found in large printer landscapes. ezeep simplifies the complexity of such environments by eliminating drivers for end users.
Our cloud printing solution requires a one-time setup and configuration, outsourcing IT maintenance to ezeep’s cloud, so that network development does not have to be continuously maintained on site, while providing employees from all their devices to any ezeep-enabled printer.
- Central administration console to easily manage users, printers and print policies
- Server applications for Windows, Linux and Mac to securely connect printers with the cloud and to shift the burden of print management to ezeep
- Desktop and mobile applications for printing that can send print jobs via an encrypted connection to the cloud
- Works with almost all printers regardless of manufacturer, type and model
- Outsource and save costs and time
- Cloud-based software-as-a-service that is continuously updated and managed
- Modernize printing and improve processes
- Consolidate the need for disparate tools and internal IT support