ezeep Dash eliminates complex print infrastructure. Getting rid of print servers will save you costs for hardware, software and IT administration.
Lower your costs with streamlined IT architecture and printing that doesn’t require IT support. The optional, user-friendly self-service portal allows users to adjust various print settings themselves. If they have printing problems, they can initiate first aid troubleshooting measures at the press of a button. This makes printing-related help desk calls a thing of the past. In addition, all manual tasks usually associated with direct IP printing are eliminated – including installing and updating printer drivers or adjusting IP addresses.
- Eliminate print servers: When printing without print servers, costs for hardware, software and IT administration are eliminated.
- Reduce help desk calls: Thanks to the self-service portal, users have printing fully under control.
- No more manual tasks: ezeep Dash agents on PCs and Macs install and update printer drivers automatically in the background and transmit altered printer IP addresses.
- Define cost-saving printer settings for users or user groups: Make black and white and/or two-sided printing the standard.
- Print data doesn’t affect your WAN connection
Because users print locally, your WAN connection isn’t overburdened with transmitted print data.