ezeep Blue connects iPhones, iPads, and Android smartphones or tablets quickly and easily to business print infrastructure using the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform.
The ezeep Blue app for iOS and Android enables mobile access to ezeep Blue. It makes ezeep Blue perfect for Microsoft Office 365 printing on iPhones or Android smartphones.
IT administrators who have an Azure Active Directory in place can easily configure ezeep Blue via the Microsoft Azure Marketplace and immediately adopt the entire organization automatically. The final step, assigning printers to employees and Active Directory groups, is then straightforward. The ezeep Blue portal makes it very easy to check these assignments and make adjustments as needed.
Thanks to ezeep Blue, users can print to corporate printers at any time and from any location. Once users install the mobile app, they only need to log in once to the ezeep Blue app with their Azure Active Directory account to access corporate printers.
Microsoft Office 365 users can therefore print from their Office 365 apps such as Outlook Mobile, Excel Mobile, or Word Mobile from Azure at any time. They no longer need to be connected to the corporate network because ezeep prints via the Azure cloud.
Printing from Azure Made Easy
- Fully integrated with iOS and Android, the print solution enables easy printing from all apps, including Microsoft Office 365 Mobile.
- No special requirements: A direct network connection to the printer is not needed, nor do the print devices need to be AirPrint-capable.
- Uniform printing environment for all platforms, whether iPhone, Android, PC, or Chromebook.
- Centrally managed printer assignment via the clearly laid out ezeep portal.
- Based entirely on the Azure Active Directory, the organization, groups, or members do not need to be created anew.
- Easy connection to the Azure cloud: Printers are connected to the cloud via the ezeep Hub or a connector for Windows